As I prepare for the holiday festivities, I am overwhelmed with all I want to accomplish this month. So, I will start with the easiest one. I belong to an online writing community called Forward Motion and we are doing a monthly blog tour. The website is: http://merrygoroundtour.blogspot.com/ and I will be posting on the 26th of each month. The other writers are amazing so check them out each day. I fully intend to!
My personal writing goals are as follows:
1. Finish my preliminary read through with line edits of The Cutting Edge
2. Go through critique group's comments and figure out which ones to incorporate
3. Read Proof copy my secret writing project and order more copies
4. Read and comment on a critique group member's novel
5. Make a new electronic copy of The Cutting Edge and enter edits
This seems like a long list and a bit overzealous. I am hoping I have not bitten off more than I can chew. I will let you all know on August 1st!
UPDATE: As of July 5th I have ordered my proofs. One item knocked off the list. Four more to go!!!!!